5 Şubat 2015 Perşembe

Let's do it this way for once, or twice??

Hey fellows!

This was really my plan for a long while. I've always wanted to make a blog in English but I afraid that it won't view that much so I didn't do it. But since this blog doesn't get any views, xd,  I decided to do it as I please. Actually English is not my mother language, as you can understand, but I wanna do it anyway. So please excuse my mistakes in Grammer or spelling.


So... This blog doesn't serve any main point or theme. We- seven fellows- just share our interests in different things and that means millions of combinations. And we don't actually think about do this on a regular way - when I think about it now,  maybe it's the reason for not getting so much views at the end.  asafafafaga. And for a long while,  everyone was busy with their schools or work or personal things and we couldnt post anything, at the end. And as I saw,  all the other writers leave this blog to its own fate so they won't even realize that I turn this into my personal blog.  NİAHAHHAA *evil laugh*. And that is it. I just wanna say that,  in future,  I'll try to post stuff about anything and everything. And since I am really into learning languages, It might turn out in different languages. So please follow and support this lovely blog.
Lots of... Something.

2 yorum:

  1. your personal blog! oo baby come ooon~~!!
    we are still alive and of course I noticed that your plan!! kkk
    This really encouraged me today~~~~ You are not alone babe! ^.^

    I will come back soon!

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Omg.!!! Someone figured it out. Pppp sorry sorry! I didn't know you were coming and going time to time. Kkkkk then I guess this will belong two of us. Let's do this girl! ����

      Sil