5 Şubat 2015 Perşembe

JONGHYUN's first solo album + a little *SHINee*

So the other day, I was just cheking new things on youtube, watching beauty and fashion videos or new release songs etc. - that's not the topic- And after Jonghyun[SHINee]'s  solo mini album was released, SM said " if CRAZY gets 2 millions and Deja-boo gets 1 million views, then we'll give you a surprise party video for Jonghyun's album celebrating by MEMBERS!! "  and i was like "HELL YEA man! Give it to me already!". And since then, whenever i'm on internet i was watching both of the videos for several times. And it happened ladies and gentelman, it really happened and i didn't see that coming AT ALL.
She's making me CRAZY, I'm so into you

I was expecting though, that this song - and album- would be amazing but when i saw it with my own eyes ... *thank you god for making him a human and not a dog* . Yes, i really like and hooked on this song for a long time. His image, his song, his voice, his moves. All of them belong him and it really suits him , don't look fake on him.
LALALA LA LALALA LA ^.^
Then this video came out and at first it makes you dissapointed cause it's a showcase-mv  kind of video BUT when i watched it, i melted away immediately cause... just look at his happy puppy face guys. Just look at it. He seemed sooo... happy and at the end, it made me happy as well. This was the first show case of his very first solo album and he was proud i think. Cause hell yea, i'm proud of him. He knew he's doing a good job so couldn't help but smile during whole video and didn't try acting sexy for very first time. - but have to admit! He was sexy, he was...-

Yes, yes. Good things happened. Now i'm coming to conclusion, do not worry my friends.

Like i said at first, i watched this "surprise party" thing and... now i can rest for a while before a REALLY late SHINee comeback.

I'm telling you people. It was such a pleasure seeing them together in live, after such a looong time.
From now on, i'm not gonna lie guys, promise.
Firstly my eyes directly focus on Onew - Duh!- and i was really sad about his throat surgery and now since he's recovered, my new problem is "Why did you cut his hair so short, he was hella sexy with that slightly long hair. Why are you so mean to me?" but he is THE Onew at the end. Looking so chic and sweet as always with his silly but sexy eye smile. I made a really ridiculous sound but trying to hold my self till seeing all of them together - cause at first Minho was shooting and Jonghyun was not there cause.. it's a surprise party people, not sure if i have to say this or not :P- . Slowly they gathered around and unconsciously, my eyes were getting wet second by second. I mean that was never ever happened before and i couldn't see why fans always cry when they see their biases. Still not sure why but that was what happened to me as well. Later on, tears were just coming and going with their on wish and i was like ' do as you please f*ckers ' cause i'm sure that was a first and last kind of thing. Anyways could not be able to stop myself after that. And when it ended, my heart was really... light weight? It was a relief.

Now i'm sure all the Shawols feel the same way as me and... that's all, i think. See you in another written reaction of mine, i guess.

 I almost forget to attach the video - the main reason of this post. What a genius...



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder