16 Şubat 2015 Pazartesi

Don't hate me

~ akdong musicians - don't hate me ~

Again...  Replay mode on, guys.
Na na na nana na.... Don't hate me.

I always want to write something and all the inspiration come in a while but whenever I'm about to write,  I just like... Dumbminded. Where all that inspiration go, dammit. *mental cracking* Anyways. I think I'm just  gonna write this as a diary, so don't mind to leave reading.

How u doin these days, y'all? Tomorrow my second semester finally starts and hating these idea - Duh! - but nothing to do. Today I prepare my bookshelfs for a new term and make a big cleaning. Feels really good though, you know that feeling, you got really excited to do something and ready to do some changes in yourself and get courage etc. But when you are about to do it,  you just like... naaah. It happens me all the time. It bothers me a lot but *CANT STOP ME NOW *.


Hahahaha... Speaking of it, I spend a really fantastic valentine's day.  went to see a movie then a car tour in a crowded neighborhood then a cup of coffee and a warm chatting... with 5 of my best friends - girl, of course -  the movie was Fifty Shades of Grey. We were 6 people in a normal car so there is  kind of no personal space. Ate burgers and chit chat girly, deep things. It was kind of like a therapy session. Assdadfs.  Everyone told their old hard time stories and... It was really good and enjoying for me.  Ah! Except the movie part. Oh god! I've  never feel ashamed that much in my life. We were six people but a couple was sitting between us and the guy next to me, made really annoying and weird and scaring sounds through the whole movie. Ohhh...  Even remembering it is embarrassing. I was  already embarrassed because of the movie and that guy and his sounds made me even more embarrassed. I covered my whole body with my coat and stayed still like that. It was so hot but still. It was the only way escaping from the world at that time. It worked. Kind of. Hah. It is funny now but at that time. It wasn--- okay admit it. It was funny even doing all these. I knew it'll be a really erotic film still I went to see it. Regretted a little but it was a fun story to talk about anyways. But to be honest, I don't like thme movie that much. The book has had all the erotic things, that part was okey, but the acting didn't impress me at all. For myself , i would like to see Matthew Bomer as Grey and Alexis Bledel as Anastasia. Yeah, I would like to see that collaboration much more than this but... we'll see how it goes. But one thing I can be sure that is i won't go to see the next movie in cinema!
I can say that much for sure xD



Yeah. I think that's all for now and see ya soon.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder