20 Şubat 2017 Pazartesi

Underrated KPOP Bands: DAY6 ver.

Wow, been a long time!

Prejudgements! One of my favorite things. That's because I'm right in eighty-five percent of the time. But sometimes, it seems that I might be wrong as well. Just a few weeks ago I decided to give another chance to one of these prejudiced groups by me: DAY6.

First song of them that I listened to was "You were beautiful" a.k.a 예뻤어. Ahhh... What to say. YoungK's angelic voice got me weak. 

DAY6 - You Were Beautiful


You know this feeling when you found a good song that you wanna listen it until you get sick of it so bad. Yes, it was that feeling. I think I've already listen it 2378 times but still not got tired. 

And you know the process of getting into some band. You start with learning members' names and listen to every song they released on Youtube. Just like that, I've seen it all.

DAY6 - Let Go

Luckily they are rookies so they don't have many music videos. But! They do have lots of live performances and covers. That was even better. 

Corinne Bailey Rae - Put Your Records On

They are not just any other kpop band. They play instruments. (Ok that's not that rare.) And 4 at 5 of them can sing. Only the drummer guy doesn't sing. -for now. I heard he is taking singing lessons- And they write their own songs. Although this makes the songs pretty much the same rythmed, you don't get sick of it.

Here is my fav cover songs of them:


Dean- Half Moon By Young K.


One Republic- Stop and Stare 

Pharrell Williams- Happy

10cm - What the spring

 

Enjoy. 


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder